CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Being Pregnant...so far

So, it has been almost a week since I found out I was pregnant. I have been feeling pretty well, but night time is the worst. I think maybe my body is telling me to stop staying up so late and to go to bed. I keep praying that everything will go well! I know that God has his special plan for me, and I am so happy that he has graced me and Jared with something so spectacular.

1 comments:

Travis Wagar said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
CONGRATS!! There is nothing sweeter in life than a baby! Its pretty cool to know that you can have a baby live grow in you. Another way God blows our minds!!=)
Keep me up-dated all the time!
This baby will grow to be HEALTHY! Dont worry and enjoy these next 8 1/2 months!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!