Well everything is going well. I had a Doctor's appointment yesterday and she said that everything looked like it was going fine. I am measuring around where I should be and she said that the baby is head down. I guess we will see if she stays head down for the remainder of the pregnancy! Hopefully she does. My Doctor actually said that her head was pretty far down...so she must be comfortable down there. I have one more appointment two weeks away and then I go in every week! I can defintely tell that she is getting bigger because my belly is growing and when she moves, my belly moves. It has been like that for a while now, but it is getting more pronounced.
Does anyone want to buy us an A/C unit or something like that for our house?! Haha...it is hot and getting hotter! I sit outside with Paislie when she is going to the bathroom and within a few minutes I am sweating and really hot. I wish we weren't coped up inside, but it is better than being out in the sun. I think I might need to take a trip to a store where there is A/C.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
33 Weeks
Posted by Mlynczyk at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Leah- see my new blog link here!
Post a Comment