CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where has the time gone?

It feels like I just posted something last week! It is Christmas in a few days, and Keila is getting closer to walking on her own. I took some awesome pictures with my new camera I bought a few weeks ago. I got the Canon SLR XSi camera and I love it. I took our Christmas pics with it and have already captured some shots I wouldn't have been able to get with a slower camera. I still use my other smaller camera...I carry it around in my purse. I will try to put some pics on here later tonight or at least this week.

Our Christmas plans consist of staying with Jared's brothers on Christmas Eve and then going to my Grandparents (with my Dad and brother) on Christmas Day. I can't wait to see everyone and eat some yummy food!

0 comments: