is that I'm pregnant! I am just about 6 weeks along, so still in the very beginning stages. I told most everyone around this time period when I was pregnant with Kiela, so I thought I would let you all know now too! We are very excited! I am doing okay, just so hungry all the time, and if I don't eat then I get a little nauseas. I have had some sort of cold this past week, which hasn't been fun. I am due October 6th, really close to Keila's Birthday!! I guess we will be doing combo parties from here on out.
Keila has been doing pretty well lately. Talking a whole bunch more. Saying 'Hi' to everything when she wakes up in the morning. Her tooth is still bothering her, but it's not as bad. She is starting to not want to cuddle before bedtime...so sad. She used to lay on me for a couple minutes after story time and the lights go out...now she just wants to be let go, so I just put her down in her crib and she goes to sleep. It's good though, I was wondering how long I would be doing that and treating her more like a baby than a toddler. She loves to sit on my lap for other things, so I know I will still get that cuddling somehow!
Oh, here's the shirt I made for Keila to wear to tell Jared!
Monday, February 8, 2010
The only news I have...
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats again...you are due on Casey's birthday. October is a lovely time to have a baby! Take care
Yeah, My birthday is the 26th and Jared's is the 1st...Keila was due the 1st but born Sept 29th.
Post a Comment