CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

17 weeks

Feeling great, but TIRED! I feel like I am supposed to be getting more energy, but it's just not there yet. Sometimes it is, so I start doing more around the house (cleaning and such) and then more energy than I am exerting gets used up so it leaves me really exhausted. I am really enjoying food again though and that's good :) My belly is growing, although most people don't even think I am pregnant...just like with Keila. I need to take another picture. I took one a couple weeks ago, so I need to make sure and get another one taken so this baby wont feel left out! Haha. We find out what we are having in 2 weeks...if the baby is cooperative that is. I think I will start a poll...if anyone reads this! My gut is telling me girl, so I am really interested to see what it is! I have been feeling little kicks for the past week or so, it's really fun.

Keila has been doing well. Her cough was almost gone and then she seems to have gotten a cold and the cough is back. I don't think it is in her lungs like it was before, but we have still been using the inhaler. I need to go to the store and get some sort of cold medicine to see if that will help. My next guess is that she might have allergies...Jared has allergies but they don't hit him until June. She is talking more and more...especially in her own little language. I love it. She is also getting more of an attitude each day, which I don't love. She is so even-keeled so when her attitude comes out it is really annoying to deal with! I know it would be anyway but ya know... I am also wondering if her cold is bringing it out more because this last week has been way more annoying than normal! It could also be the pregnancy making my fuse a lot shorter :)

0 comments: