CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 16, 2008

24 Weeks...6.5 months

Well, what has been going on in our lives...umm, nothing. I have only packed 5 boxed so far and have at least 20 more empty ones in the garage to be filled. I have no idea if that is enough or not. I have my monthly Doctors appointment tomorrow, and when I get home from that, I will be packing all day. I pretty much will be doing nothing but packin all week. Except for Wednesday when we drive to Molalla and sign the papers to rent the house. So that means I have Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and some of Friday to pack. We are getting the UHaul on Friday afternoon to start loading, then will drive up on Saturday to our new place to live.

I have been feeling the baby more...like I said before, haha. Not much new going on with her, and my belly doesn't seem any different than before. I am sure it will change and grow more this week because supposedly she is gonna to have a big growth spurt this week. Exciting! More kicking of my bladder. I don't mind the other movements, but when she thinks that my bladder is a punching bag, I want to put her in a 'time-out'. Haha. I keep thinking about what her personality will be like and wonder what she will look like. I think she will take after me more than Jared, but I know she will have blended features. I guess I am mostly predicting that she will have dark hair and eyes like me. We both hope that she will be tall...future pointguard material...haha.

I found the cutest baby set (onesie, cap, booties) at Burlington Coat Factory, and my mom bought it, that has the 'Air Jordan'! I loved it and so did Jared. What upsets me is that all things that you buy for girls are flowery and cutesy and say princess...why can't they have girl sports stuff? I mean, I really like the girly stuff...not particularly the stuff that plasters 'princess', but come on...what about a cute little pink outfit with a basketball on it or something? There has got to be something out there somewhere. My mom is looking for some fabric to make a quilt that hopefully is girly sport themed.

Ok, that's enough. I talk waay to much! Probably time to post more pictures. That's probably what you all want, right?

0 comments: