So tomorrow is the big day! Jared and I will have been for 3 years and my pregnancy will have only 10 weeks left! Since we are going out of town for our anniversary, I decided to post today. I think we are taking our computers with us, but who knows if I will go on the internet at all. Jared has some homework assignments due this week, so that is why he is taking his computer. It seems crazy that July is almost over! Jared starts reporting to school on August 13th, so that is only a few weeks away. Paislie is going to stay home and a high school kid is going to come over and let her out and play with her...he is the son of a teacher who Jared will be working with. Actually, they both came over last night so we could show them stuff. The high schooler actually has a beard and mustache...Paislie has never seen that before. So when she ran out her kennel, she was excited to see the new people until she looked up and saw him...she froze and her tail went between her legs. We were all laughing so hard! Jared and I expected her to jump all over him like she normally does. Instead I had to sit with her on the floor and show her that he was okay. It took her about 5-10 minutes to warm up to him and then she was okay. They were best buds by the time they left. I wonder if she will remember him tonight when he comes to let her out.
The baby shower was really fun this weekend! Thank you to everyone who came and has sent gifts! She will definitely be the cutest dressed baby there is! She has been moving around frequently throughout the day so that is good. Well, except for this morning...she must be sleeping. I hate it when she doesn't move for a while because then I get worried...even though I am sure she is just fine. Last night I had a dream that she stuck her hand up and I could see it through my belly...fingers and all. Weird, I know.
Anyway, we are going to the coast for a few days! I hope the weather is nice so we can take a walk on the beach. We are also going to an outlet mall...it has really good stores too! Last night I checked which stores were there, and it made me mad that I am pregnant because I can't buy regular clothes! There are some good kids stores though...I guess that is our life now though! Yay for babies!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
3 Years and 30 Weeks
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment