I don't feel like I can get enough rest lately. I wake up in the morning feeling okay, but during the day I feel so tired! It didn't help that I made cookies today, and then when I was done making cookies, I made dinner. My feet hurt, and I was so exhausted! I sat down with my plate of food and told Jared he was doing the dishes. He normally offers to do them anyway, but I told/asked him to do them before he could offer. I have been in the recliner since dinner...getting up to do a few things, but I think I will be going to sleep any second.
Also, the once cute hiccups that I felt the baby having, are now annoying because they last longer then they used to. She is also moving around and some days I think she is doing ok and possibly head down, and other days she is definitely breech. I also think I have a couple bruised ribs...or something like that. I need to talk to my Doctor about it this week. I know that pregnant women always have pain in their ribs, but with my deformity I think I am worrying or just not sure if what I feel is the same as everyone else.
Ugh, she's moving on my bladder...I need to pee.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Oh so Tired
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment