CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life is wonderful

So Keila is just awesome! I love being able to look at her and hold her and think about her. Anything, really. She is just amazing! I love watching her when she's waking up or falling asleep and trying to get comfortable because she makes really cute facial expressions. The only thing I am not likely is all the grunting she does. Maybe she has a lot of gas. We see the pediatrician tomorrow, so I will ask about it. She seems to grunt or try to push something out all day. But the good thing is she really doesn't cry that much. Instead of crying to be fed or changed she grunts or makes other kinds of noises. She cries when she gets a bath and if I don't feed her fast enough...haha.

The past couple of nights she has slept for 4 hours in a row! It feels nice to get 4 hours of sleep without interruption! But then instead of sleeping for another 4 hours, she just sleeps for 2-3 hours. Still good though! She is a really good baby:) I just wish I had a really good dog!

Paislie is being good with Keila, but wants more attention. She is always really curious when I am holding Keila and comes to sniff her and give her little kisses. It is cute, but mostly annoying because she doesn't know when to stop getting in Keila's face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see her again on sunday!!


caylan