CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 27, 2008

One month

Craziness! Keila is doing so good. She is growing so much everyday. And, everyday she seems to be awake more or a little more fussy. Dang! I kind of like the whole eat, sleep, change diaper, eat, sleep, and so on. She is starting to make more noises though, so that is cute. I think I ate something she didn't like yesterday because this morning she spit up a whole bunch. Well, it was either that or the fact that she didn't burp very much. I still need to go to the store and buy some gas drops...I think that would help her because she is sooo gassy! She gets it from Jared!

I am ready to excerise and get back into shape. I got a lot of gift cards for my birthday to go shopping for new clothes, and I really want to go use them! I think I will take Keila for a walk today. It is really nice outside and would be fun!

0 comments: