CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holy Moly

Keila is 12 weeks old! She is getting so big! I need to scan her pictures from when I got them taken and put them on here...they are so cute:) She is sleeping a lot at night and during some days, and she does really well when she is awake. The only thing I can think of that she is doing new is smacking her lips. She does that once in a while and it is really cute sounding.

It has done nothing but snow and rain and then freeze for the past week....how old and lame-o is that? Jared did a lot of fundraising with his homeroom class and another teacher and her class for the local giving tree. They had to cancel the trip for the kids to go buy gifts...so that meant we had to go buy stuff today. While we were in Walmart (for about 2 hrs) it snowed 2-3 inches! It wasn't snowing when we got there though...!!! So we bought 23 kids christmas gifts. It was a lot of fun picking out different things we thought they would like.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures, they were so cute! Also thank you for sending two because Kelly stole one! Keep that in mind for future pictures, lol. Hopefully the weather will clear up and we will see you guys soon. I am the first to say I love the snow, but enough already. If I don't talk to you before, Merry Christmas, Judy