It is almost the year 2009....Crazy! This means that I will be another year older, Keila will turn 1, Jared will finish his first year of teaching, Mothers and Fathers day will mean we are apart of it with Keila and not just with our parents, and who knows what else??!! When I was younger, I remember thinking/dreaming about when I would be older. It seemed so far away. When we talked about the years that would start out with 20 instead of 19, they seemed like a distant future and we thought things would be so different. Little did we know that most things would stay the same or just get a little mnore advanced. It just seems like every new year reminds me of how everything goes by so fast. The year 2008 brought so many changes to our lives...the best being Keila!
Keila, by the way, is doing really well. She is figuring out she has thumbs...I have to constantly take her little hands away from her mouth! She is a good kicker and likes to play on her mat thing...she kicks the bars and it makes the music and lights go off. She loves it, and is always smiling. She is recognizing faces, probably just Jared's and mine the most right now. She smiles when she sees us...it makes me smile back and makes me feel so wonderful. I keep trying to show her things with her hands, but she really doesn't reach for anything yet. I know that will come soon enough!
Being a mom is so awesome!
This reminds me of the Christmas Story movie...hilarious!
Uncle Aaron and Keila
Our Winter Wonderland in December...it snowed so much!
Keila...she might hate me later for having her wear the hat, but luckily I can say I didn't buy it for her.
Me and Paislie!! She only sat still with me because she's wearing her 'bad girl' collar. Haha
The Mlynczyk Cousins
Keila on Christmas Eve
Papa and Keila on Christmas
Keila on Christmas in her new Bumbo seat
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
New Years Eve
Posted by Mlynczyk at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment