It took FOREVER to get it done. She was tired and hungry or something when we first went there and got them marked. So we took a break and I went and fed her. Then we went back, and she is so curious about everything and was moving her head too much to do them both at the same time...so we had to do one at a time. Which, by the way, is definitely not what I wanted to do. After the first one, she cried a LOT, and so I was holding her and she actually was trying to go to sleep when she settled down. Then I sat down and held her for the second ear...She hated that one even more than the first! She was belting out her cries and then she let out a few blood curdling screams. I think people would've nominated me for worst mom of the year!! But, she looks really cute!!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment