CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Mom is Coming!!!

My mom gets here tomorrow at 11pm! The only thing that sucks is that I have to go pick her up at 11pm...I am usually asleep at that time! The cool thing is that she is coming and we are gonna be able to hang out and she can see Keila again.

Keila is 4 months old on Monday...she is getting so big! She has been trying to sit up and has finally started reaching for things that are in front of her. She also talks up a storm!! She makes awesome facial expressions as well...I am always cracking up at her! She has kind of giggled a few times in the past but she hasn't started the real laughing yet. I wonder what will make her laugh when she finally does. She smiles at us ALL the time and gets the biggest grins and it seems as if she wants to laugh sometimes, but just doesn't.

Keila is also getting her ears pierced on Sunday...at least I hope Sunday. My mom and I are gonna go up to the Clackamas Mall area and hopefully we can stop at one of the places to get it done. I am so excited! She will look absolutely adorable with little earrings!

0 comments: