CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Keila Laughed

Keila laughed so much the other day! It was awesome. She has been so close for a long time, and now I can mark that off of her list of accomplishments. She is getting so big as well! I weighed and measured her last night because I was curious...she weighs 17 lbs and is 25 3/4 inches long. She has been sleeping in her room since Wednesday night and doing really well in there! It feels weird not to have her in our room. But, it is nice not to have her bassinet in there anymore! It feels like our room is a lot bigger now.

As for Paislie, we bought a different type of shock collar that has a remote. It isn't as touchy as the other one, but she hasn't fully figured that out yet. We haven't had to shock her yet though, we have just used the beep feature and it is working.

0 comments: