CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Beautiful Baby

As I look at my daughter, it hits me...I'm a mom. When did I become old enough to be a mom?! It feels so natural to have a baby girl and to take care her. It also feels natural to worry and fuss over her as many women have done before me. There is so much more that I have to learn and discover. She is growing more everyday and it is my job to teach her new things. To show her love and happiness. Most importantly I get to teach her about God and about his love and compassion for all of us. I pray for the strength to give her knowledge that will help her to grow up as a strong woman of God. He has given her to me to raise and guide her in his ways. With the way our country and world is today, I feel even more inclined to make sure she grows up with God in her life. I feel that she knows God and has a special relationship with Him already. Children are pure and they are able to see God in a much better way than adults...although we are all children of God. I have a feeling that she will end up teaching me so much as she grows.

When will I have another baby? I don't know for sure, but I am looking forward to the day when I am blessed again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so big! Gotta get the girls together one of these days.