AHHHHHH!!!! I want to pull all my hair out and then sleep for the next day! Keila got 2 new teeth the other day, and life is not fun. They are on the top, but not the middle two teeth! She looks like she could be a vampire (but her teeth aren't sharp). So, I am not sure if she will get 2 or 4 more teeth in the middle of those ones, I think 4 more though. There seems to be enough room for 4 more anyway. So, because she has been teething she has been cranky. She slept more than average on Monday, probably getting ready for it, and it was sooooooo nice! Then Tuesday came, and crankiness came with it. I gave her pain relief meds, and didn't check her mouth until night time...that's when I found the teeth. She hasn't taken many naps, and when she has (since Monday) they have been very short.
She has also not been going back to sleep after she wakes up at 6:30am...normally we both go back to sleep until 8:30ish. That means we are both very very tired!!! I think it is too light in our room (we get the morning light in our room) in the morning for her to go back to sleep. She thinks it is time to play! Not me though, I could definitely go back to sleep, and I try to!!! I am going to buy some curtains this weekend I decided. I have a rod, so now I just need curtains to go with the blinds to make it dark in our room! I think Target has a sale going on right now, so I may have to go check them out tomorrow on my way home from Lebanon.
Oh yes! On a good note, I am going to the Strawberry Festival Parade!! I haven't been for a really long time, so I thought it would be fun to go with Keila! My grandparents always go (I think), so we are going with them, and my dad is going too. Jared can't because he has a basketball camp thing going on. I can't wait to see how silly my rememberances of the parade are. I was probably in elementary school the last time I saw it, and I was in middle school the last time I went to the carnival/fair thing.
I will try to post some pictures of Keila's teeth...if I can ever get a good picture of them. So far when she smiles you can't see any of her teeth (even though she has 5 now!)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Teeth and such
Posted by Mlynczyk at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment