CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Randoms

Keila is trying new things...such as: trying to reach farther for items near her (sometimes falling over to get them), rolling over more and more, talking like it is oing out of style, shaking her head, crying/whining when not held (but not all the time), and many more. She makes me feel lucky and fortunate everyday. I wonder when it will be time to have another baby...Not any time soon. I think I want to wait a little longer than I was first thinking. Instead of trying this summer/fall, I think I want to wait until next summer. Keila is just way too much fun to want to interrupt anything. I want to give her all the love and attention I can, and if I get sick and lathargic during my next pregnancy like I did with her, than I know it will be really hard!

My first Mother's Day is Sunday!! Crazy that I now get to be recognized and thanked for being a mom and birthing Keila...I think I deserve it!! And so do all of my girl friends who are mothers...Good job Mommies!

0 comments: