The past few days have been a lot of fun. My dad came over on Thursday after working in Portland and stayed the night, so that was fun. We went to the Rodeo here on Thursday with my dad and watched Fireworks and ate carnival food and my dad and I went on a ride together...Jared is too scared to go on fun rides. Then Friday, we went to the outlets and Keila and I went swimming for a little bit at our friends apartment pool. Saturday, we drove to Eugene and were at Jared's parents house all day! Jared went golfing with his dad and brother and my dad...they had fun! I spent some time with Jared's mom and we waited for the boys to get home. We also got out a kiddie pool and sprinkler when Jared's nephew, Josh, got there, and had fun with that. I ran through the sprinkler!...just a couple times though. It was so hot and it felt so good! Paislie and Bailey (Jared's brothers dog) also played in the pool, and Paislie probably had more fun than Josh! We went over to Chris and Judy's (neighbors) house for a yummy BBQ and fireworks and Jared's dads retirement party. Keila was sooo hot and getting a heat rash or something, so I stripped her down and went inside. She really liked the fireworks though! I tried to keep her up to watch some of them, but after 20-30 minutes she was hungry and wanted to go to sleep. So I had to go inside and watch the fireworks from the window. The whole day was a blast! I will post pictures soon...I left my camera in the car and am too lazy to get it at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment