CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

My first night away from Keila

So this past weekend I had a Bachelorette party to go to. It was downtown Portland so we went ahead and go a hotel room to hang out at before and after dinner and stay the night. Since we live about 45 minutes away from downtown, I decided it would be better for me to stay the night and not drive home so late. Jared did a great job while watching her and she did pretty well going to sleep and staying asleep. She only woke up once during the night...usually she doesn't wake up at all...and Jared just went ahead and brought her back to bed with him. It was so fun walking in the house and seeing her...she got so excited and didn't want me to put her down after I picked her up.

This Friday we are leaving her again to have a mini anniversary vacation. My Dad is actually going to watch her for us! I know they will be fine because he has watched her for shorter periods of time before, and she loves him!

Keila is also crawling all over the place! She throws little tantrums and even starts to follow me if I walk across the room. It is really funny and cute!

0 comments: