Wow, it's been a long time since I have written on here. What has been going on? I don't know! A whole lot, I guess...
Keila is still not walking yet, but she is getting closer to standing on her own. She has stood by herself for about 5 seconds, twice, but then plops down and doesn't want to stand up again. Haha. She is doing great walking along furniture and with hands, so I know walking is in the near future. I am not trying to hurry her along, or worried that she hasn't started walking yet though because walking doesn't normally start until 1 year so she still has a couple weeks! Can you believe it?! 2 more weeks and Keila is 1 year old! Crazy crazy. I am not sad though. A lot of women get anxious or sad that their baby turns 1. I am freakin excited! I love a good excuse to get family together! I also can't wait to see her dive into the cake I am making for her!
Keila is also trying to say words a lot more in the past week or so. She can already sad versions of words, but now she is trying to mimic me and other people after we say something. It is so cute, and sometimes it sounds so clear that it makes me double think if she really said what she just said. Make sense? Her vocabulary of regular words consist of: Mama, Dada, Dog (or Dah..doesn't have the G down yet), Hi, Bye (sometimes)...I think that is it. If I ask her where my teeth are, she points right to them and then lets me find her teeth. It's adorable. We are working on pointing to the nose more consistently...right now she is more interested in teeth.
She points at everything and also tries to share everything she has. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. Like, when she tries to share her toys and food with the dog...Paislie, of course, will gladly accept anything from Keila.
Jared has been sick the last couple of days and stayed home from school and football today. He stayed in bed all day, and I only saw him a hadnful of times. He slept most of the day away, which is good because he normally doesn't get enough sleep...probably why he got sick. That and he is around dirty, germy kids all day! Oh the joys of being a teacher!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Long time, No blog
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment