CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Keila Turned 1!!

Wow, I have been really busy lately! Keila had her party last weekend on the 27th...it was a lot of fun! There were a lot of family and friends and babies! Keila's actual birthday was on the 29th...She had a fun day that day as well! We went over to a friends house and had a play date, and then played at home all day!

Keila had cake and ice cream for the first time at her party...I tried to give her some left over cake on her actual birthday, but she didn't want any.

She didn't start walking on her own by her birthday, but that's okay! She is talking sooo much! She is technically saying sentences, so I have a little genius on my hands. Haha. She has started saying (in a baby way) "what's that" "who's that"...those are on a regular basis. She says "that's nice" once in a while and has said other things because she repeats what we say all the time. I asked if she could say Happy Birthday today (it is Jared's birthday) and she said Hap Ba...that's pretty close! Haha. She also said "thank you" twice the other day. She can also sign a couple things. So, even though she's not walking on her own, she is still crusing along in other things!

As for me, I started taking a couple of science classes at the local community college to go towards my science endorsement for when I start teaching. YUCK! One of the classes is Physics...not my favorite class! That is why I have put it off for a long time. I guess it's good that I have Jared for a husband! I can always ask him for help(it is very trigonometry involved!).

Here's her birthday pics! (if you haven't seen them on facebook already)

Here's the cake I made her
Photobucket
Here's the one everyone else ate
Photobucket
Here she is! Getting ready for her cake...while we were singing to her :)
Photobucket
Hmm...what is this?
Photobucket
I think I like icing...
Photobucket
Yep! I do!
Photobucket
Good Cake, Mom!
Photobucket

0 comments: