CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Holiday season is coming!

Oh how I love the holidays! They are so much fun and filled with family. I also enjoy the weather...the crisp cool air of the fall is very enjoyable. I just have to keep bundled up and it is my favorite time of the year! I love the leaves turning colors and falling. The winter is the season I could probably live without...the even colder weather, rain and snow.

Jared just had a 3 day weekend, which was so fun! We sat around and vegged for most of the weekend! Last Friday we did have our family pictures taken. I can't wait to get them back. Some of them were good and some not, but I tried to pick the best ones. I guess we will see when they come back!

Keila has had a runny nose the last few days...I think in association with her teeth coming in. Anyway, I have used the aspirator to help get the boogies out, and Keila thinks it is so funny! It must tickle her nose because she laughs after I use it.

0 comments: