So I was sick this past Sunday, so Jared took care of Keila all day while I stayed in bed. I knew it was only a matter of time before Keila got sick too. So, when she went to bed Sunday night, and then kept waking up every 2 hours, I knew it was because she wasn't feeling well. I woke up Monday morning feeling okay, but Keila spent the whole day with a fever and wanted nothing but me and sleep. It was kind of fun to get to sit and cuddle with her again! She is fine now, but we are still adjusting to the time change. The whole day has been pushed up that hour so it feels weird.
Here is a pic of her when she was sick.
And here's the family pictures I was telling you about. Sorry they aren't very good quality. I took pictures of them with my camera real fast so I could show them to everyone! 






Keila being cute
Caught in the doghouse...now I always keep the door closed because she loves going in there, yuck!
Us being silly

At the pumpkin patch

Halloween
Keila and I went to visit our friend Liz and her dog Lucy
Another Mommy-daughter shot
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Being Sick and Pictures!
Posted by Mlynczyk at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment