CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy busy busy

Last week, I spent all my time trying to sew baby items for the bazaar I was doing. I wish I would've sold more items, but I am thinking I will go ahead and try to seel the stuff on Etsy as well as give the items as baby gifts when my friends start having babies. I also might do another bazaar, so maybe more will sell there.

The location where the bazaar was had a broken furnace during the first day, so it was FREEZING! The fixed it on the second day, but also my friend brought her space heater, so we stayed nice and warm. I am getting a cold though because it was so cold there. I don't want to be sick!

Keila is getting such a big personality...she cracks me up everyday multiple times. She is showing more and more signs of getting closer to walking. Maybe by Christmas she will be cruising everywhere.

1 comments:

Katherine Sullivan said...

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.