Keila's #15 tooth (bottom left eye tooth) broke through a couple days ago. I can tell it irritates her through the day, but she has been pretty well when it comes to sleeping. I am definitely thankful for that! I know this tooth will continue to give her some problems for at least a couple more weeks. The top two seemed to give her trouble for a lot longer than normal. I'm sure it's because they come in so slowly and get bigger the more they come down. I am glad though that there is only one more left until her 2 year-old molars come in. Hopefully she and I get a nice little break from teething for those.
She is also being really cute with new words. I can't really remember what I said in my last post, but right now she has added 'up' to her vocabulary. I still hear her say 'thank you' sometimes, and I think she tried to say 'yes' this morning. Today she said 'ya-yey' (daddy with y's instead of d's) or something like that a couple of times when I was talking to her about Jared. So, I am wondering if she is trying to say Daddy instead of just Dada. I don't know why she couldn't just say Daddy though, she makes the D sound all the time. Maybe we will find out soon what she is talking about. She also started saying 'Papa' this weekend. Sometimes it comes out as 'Bapa' or 'baba'. When we were going over to my dad's house this weekend, I told her we were going to go see Papa, and she repeated :) Then when she saw him she smiled and said it again. She even started saying his name today and was looking around for him. That was so cute!
When she reads her books she is starting to babble like she is reading them herself. I love it! With reading books she uses B sounds...which she normally doesn't use. So I wonder if she hears the words book/s and is trying to talk like that or something. All I know is that it is cute.
Ok, so everything she does is cute, what can I say??!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Another tooth and more
Posted by Mlynczyk at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment