CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Lazy or something...

SO I haven't even thought about my blog for the past week. Before that, I was thinking about it but not posting. I must just be lazy or something! Jared and I have been busy coaching basketball and Keila is busy playing! She is walking all over the place and trying to run...at least that's what it looks like! She moves so fast she trips and falls.

She has been saying 'cheese' lately, when she smiles for the camera and when she is eating cheese. She is also starting to make some funny faces and just being a ham.

I have had a cold for about the past week or so, and I sadly passed it on to Keila. On top of that, I can't find the aspirator to help get her boogers out. I hate hearing her cough and have a plugged up nose. It's so sad. I am just glad it's nothing more than a cold. No fever or anything.

Here's some pics from the last week or so.

Her silly smile after she says cheese/after I ask her to smile/when she sees a camera
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Laying on the couch pillow on the floor...she learned this from Jared
Photobucket

Sitting in my huge mixing bowl I use for cookies. This was right before Christmas
Photobucket
Showing me her belly button
Photobucket

1 comments:

amy said...

She has the cutest smile!