CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound pic

So I took a DVD to the Dr to get the pictures put on there and the lady only put 4 pictures on there!! ARGH!!! I was upset to go home and look at it expecting a lot more pictures to only find 4! Three of which are all profile...I'm glad to have a profile pic...and the other one was of the face which I already have 5 of! I am going to call on Tuesday to see if by chance they still have my file still in the system. They told me they usually only keep them for a week and then get rid of them. Of course they have already printed out what they need to keep so it's not like the Dr doesn't have them. Anyway, if they don't have it then I will just ask the Dr, next time, if they can just photo copy a couple pictures for me. I really wanted a couple of the pictures I saw that had the legs stretched out and one I saw of the arms. I know I am being dumb about this considering they didn't always have ultrasounds or the ability to print them out, but come on! If there is the ability and the means, then please accomodate! Haha.

My belly is also getting bigger. I will have Jared take a picture and I will post it. Maybe I will post a picture of how I started as well to show the difference so far. Anyway, for right now here is a profile pic of our little girl!

Photobucket

0 comments: