Yea! We are done! Graduation was fast and fun. It only took an hour and a half for the ceremony, which is pretty short! If I remember correctly I think my High School graduation lasted about 3 hours. Of course, there were only 91 people graduating (Associates, Bachelors and Masters combined) and in High School there were 300 or so? I can't remember how many people. Plus we had a lot of student talkers and singers in HS. Anyway...Just thought I would say yay!!! Thank you to everyone who came to our Grad Party/BBQ! It was fun! Only a few more days to vote on the gender! Another WooHoo for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok -- so I changed my vote -- only because in the ultrasounds you've posted the legs are really close to the body...that's what I think now...part of me still thinks you guys may be having a boy but we will just have to wait and see...
Post a Comment