Crazy! I am almost at the halfway mark of the pregnancy! I wish I would've asked my Dr if I could get an ultrasound done before graduation instead of after! It would have been fun to tell everyone at graduation. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I have to admit, I am just getting really excited to know what the gender of our baby is. I had a dream the other night that it was a boy. It is kind of funny though because I have previously had a dream that it was a girl, so in this dream when they saw the boy parts I made a remark about the baby taking a long time to develop them because we didn't see them at the last ultrasound. I am weird. I think it is a girl now though. At the very beginning I thought boy, but when I was sick and everything I changed my mind to girl. I have also been thinking about when I have the baby. I want as many people who want to come to the hospital to do so. I would love to know that there is support and happy people awaiting the arrival of the little person inside of me. Now, that doesn't mean I want any of you in the room while I am delivering because umm not to be rude, but I don't. Just Jared and the Drs. I will also be planning on driving down to Eugene and staying with someone when I am close to delivery date. I have decided that it would be best to keep my Dr and go to a hospital with people I know instead of finding all new stuff when we move to Molalla.
Graduation is 5 days away! Yeah!!! We are graduating at 10am and then I think they are providing some sort of refreshments right after...aka time to take some pictures with some friends...What Jared and I are planning is to go back to our house and have a BBQ! I am thinking we should plan on being back at our house around 1:00. If you want to come please do! Let me know if you need directions, and I can call you or something. I don't think it matters what time you come, there will definitely be our family coming with us to our house right after graduation, and I am sure they will be there for a while. Come celebrate with us!! This Saturday at 1:00 for the BBQ or come to NCC for our graduation ceremony at 10:00!
Monday, May 5, 2008
This week is week 19 and Graduation
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment