Well, our basketball team made it to the state tournament!! They play on Thursday against a team that we have already played and beaten, so hopefully we will beat them again! It is very exciting to be a part of this and to see the girls having so much fun. Keila is their #1 fan!! Haha. Our friend Liz, made a little shirt for her to wear for the games. She wore it for the last game, so I need to wash it for the next game. Her tooth is breaking through even more, and I am pretty sure she is growing...she is sleeping so much lately!! Oh, and she finally rolled over! She isn't on her tummy that often, but the other day I put her on her tummy and she kept rolling over! Now whenever I put her on her tummy, she rolls over. So much for tryig to get her to crawl or something...all in good time, right?!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment