Well, my team lost their games at the state tourney...so that means they tied for 7th. They could've done so much better, but they didn't seem to find it within themselves to win. Oh well, we will work hard in the 'off-season' to try and make it back next year.
Keila is doing great. She is cutting her 2nd tooth...I think it might finally be through the top. It is her 2nd bottom tooth! She has been more cranky the past few days because of the tooth, so I am ready for her to be more happy again. She also has had her first and second plane rides yesterday! We flew to visit my mom, and this weekend we are driving to visit family in Missouri whom I haven't seen in a loooong time! I am excited! I missed my moms dogs and it has been fun seeing them again. The only thing I hate is that they bark when they think someone is outside...and most of the time there is no one. They just woke up Keila!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
What's new?!
Posted by Mlynczyk at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment