CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

What's new?

Keila is starting to shake her head like she is saying 'no' and she is sticking her tongue out. It is really cute. She is also smiling even more than before, and has a kind of small laugh that she does. She still doesn't laugh heartily very much. She is eating more types of food and I'm trying to get her to drink out of her sippy cup. She is still trying to get the hang of it, but will hopefully start drinking more regularly out of it. She is also starting to show her frustration with things and wants to go after everything. And she tries to talk a lot more!

It has been a really long time since I have blogged. I don't know why I don't blog more often...I get on here almost everyday and look at other peoples blogs to see if there is anything new.

0 comments: