CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pictures!

Here's some pictures from the past few weeks!

Keila is always holding her feet now, it is so cute!
Photobucket

I got out a volleyball and Keila started playing with it right away...oh yeah!
Photobucket

Jared was trying to feed her...she got so messy!
Photobucket

Easter Pics!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was on a really sunny day at my grandparents. She's wearing the tie dye shirt I made :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another realy nice day at our house. Pailsie joined in the fun too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Let me know next time you guys are down so I can see you, Judy

Mlynczyk said...

Judy, if you read this, we will be down on Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah!

I can't believe she is sitting up already! Very cute pics of a very cute little girl!

Joyce Zentner