I have been so busy lately! And, we have been out of town a lot. Last weekend we went to the Oregon Jamboree. It was hot, but really fun! My dad came up and watched Keila on Saturday and my grandparents came home right before we left on Sunday and offered to watch Keila. So that worked out really well, and I didn't have to worry aboiut taking care of a baby in the hot weather! All of the performers did really well...of who we watched anyway!
Our friends Liz and Kenny just got married last night, so I was busy all last week getting the programs finished and working on her scrap/guest book. I would've had everything finished a lot sooner, but when I wanted to work on everything, it was over 100 degrees outside and in our house! No fun!
Keila is doing well. She is starting to pull herself up on more things and also starting to bear crawl a little bit. She is also getting such a little personality/attitude. Whatever you want to call it! Still a very very happy and easy baby though, so I know I am blessed...for the time being! SHe loves to play with the dog dishes and spill out all the water before we can get to her...Little Rascal!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Busy Busy Busy
Posted by Mlynczyk at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment