CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

The summer has come to an end

Schools officially starts on Tuesday here. It is so sad! I was very lucky to have Jared home all summer...something I LOVE about teaching! It will be interesting to see how this year will be different than last year with Jared being at the High School.

On a different note, Keila has been taking better naps the last couple of days! It has been much better than last week, and even earlier this week. She has been sleeping about an hour or more during her naps, with the exception of this morning...in which she cried, slept for 20 minutes, and cried again. She is starting to point to different things, but hasn't pointed to specific things (dad, mom, dog...I asked her to but nothing happened haha). She started nodding her head yes and can understand me when I ask her not do something...sometimes she listens and sometimes she gets a sly look in her eye while she tries again. It's hilarious. SHe also LOVES computers...she will crawl over, stand up and hold on my knees, peak around my screen, see that the keyboard is 'available' to touch, and try to push the keys. She gets a huge smile whne she sees it, and then gets very cranky when she's not allowed to touch it. When I see her crawling around and standing up on things, I want to know what she is thinking. Why does she like to chew on the dog bone? What does she find fascinating about the things on the couch? Why are computer cords, or any type of cords fun to play with and chew on? She is so funny and I love being able to be home with her. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make whatever sacrifices you have to to be able to stay home with your kids. They are the most important "job" you will ever have! Judy