The last couple of days have been pretty good. I am still feeling a little queasy at night and if I don't eat much during the day (like right now), but I have more energy and feel like I am just about to the level part of the downhill! I am so thankful and glad that I feel this way so early! With Keila I felt sick until 13-14 weeks. I am 12 weeks along tomorrow, so if I continue to feel great I will be extactic!
Keila is doing really great too. She is starting to say a few more words and LOVES being outside. I really want to get her a little slide to play with outside, but I still haven't bought one...they can be spendy! I looked on craigslist a couple weeks ago, so maybe I should look again. Keila's cute thing the past week or so has been the acknowlegment of bedtime and saying Night Night to Jared and Paislie before we go upstairs. There has even been a few times (during the day and at night) where she has looked very tired and then says Night night as if she would like to go to bed. A little over a week and she is 18 months! Only 6 more months until she is 2...crazy stuff!! Oh, that also means about 6 months until the baby is born!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Feeling better!
Posted by Mlynczyk at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment