CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Forgetful

I have forgotten about my blog lately! I don't know why. Keila isn't really doing any new stuff right now, other than getting stronger! She always wants to get upf (how she says it) and now if we don't let her up she tries to crawl up...usually unsuccessfully. She is sleeping about an hour less at night...over the past month or so she has cut a total of 2 hours during the night. I am thinking of just letting her have one nape during the day to see if she will start sleeping more at night...I want more sleep!

I am almost 11 weeks along with this pregnancy. Still pretty nauseas and puking once in a while. I am hoping it goes away within the next few weeks like it did last time. The midwife I am seeing tried to hear the heartbeat with the doppler at my appointment on Wednesday, but she couldn't find it. I already told her I had a tilted uterus and my Dr last time couldn't hear the heartbeat until 12 weeks, but she still tried to look for it. When she couldn't find it she decided to have me come in either next week or the week after...I decided 2 weeks out would be fine because I will be 12 weeks then. I find it kind of funny how calm and fine I was that she couldn't find the heartbeat, last time I would've been worried! Haha, I guess knowing about what happened last pregnancy, I know it is a lot harder to find the heartbeat for my little guys! My Dr tried at 11 weeks with Keila when I was really sick with the flu and 'morning sickness', so she had me get an ultrasound and obviously the baby was fine. Then she checked for the heartbeat again at 12 weeks when I went in for a follow up and found it perfectly fine.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling!

1 comments:

amy said...

With my first 2 pregnancies they could never find the heartbeat at 11-12 weeks so I had ultrasounds. But for #3 and 4 they checked higher up and sure enough they found it at 11 weeks.