CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pregnancy Brain and Dreams

Ugh, pregnancy brain has definitely set it. I remembered about my Dr appointment when I woke up this morning, and then about an hour after my appointment was supposed to be, I remembered about it again. It wasn't an important appointment...my midwife just wanted me to get a heartbeat check on the baby, but I had rescheduled it from wednesday to today earlier this week. Ugh. I hate missing appts!!! Especially after working in a Drs office. At least I probably helped them out a little. They are always running at least a little late, so maybe I made the midwife's day a little easier. Now I am going in on Monday. I really am not worried about anything with the heartbeat, but my midwife couldn't find it at 10 weeks, so she didn't want to wait until my next appt at 14 weeks. I told her I have a tilted uterus and it took a long time to hear Keila's last time, but she still wanted me to have the appt. Oh well.

My dreams have also been weird lately. Just about every night I wake up after a weird dream...sometimes I have 2! I am also already waking up once a night to go pee! I don't remember having to do this until later when I was pregnant with Keila. Fun stuff!!

Keila went to the beach for the first time yesterday...it was cold and windy, but she loved it. She loves being outside period. I can't wait to go back when it is nicer and let her play some more. She had sand on her hand and kept wiping it off on her shirt, and then at some point put a finger tip in her mouth. Haha, I guess she has to figure out what tastes good and what doesn't! I don't think she got to much sand in there though, I told her to stop while she was putting it in her mouth, so she didn't get it in her mouth that far. I need to get some of her pictures on here...someday!

0 comments: