I have felt a little nauseas a few days this past week. It didn't feel like I was coming down with a bug, but it felt like morning sickness all over again. Then I felt more like I was having heartburn or something. So I have taken tums the past couple days and it seems to be helping. I woke up from my sleep last night after burping or something (while sleeping) and it was so acidic and it burned so bad that it woke me up. Not cool.
Keila was not feeling well all last week, so this week she is re-adjusting this week. Ugh! It has been really exhausting! She is sleeping ok...crying whenever I put her down...but she is waking up around 2 or more hours earlier than usual. This morning she did a little better and woke up about 1.5 hours early. She is also wanting to eat ALL day long. And is obsessed with a certain kind of cereal I let her try...I think she will be sad when it is all gone, haha. She is also averaging 1 really annoying/loud screaming/crying tantrum each day this week. They start out by her getting mad when I don't give her more of something (ex: today she wanted to give Paislie another treat and I told her no and we were done with the treats), so then she starts whining and crying and screaming. I really don't know what to do, so I ignore her for a little while. Then I try to talk with her, but she doesn't want to hear what I am saying. After a long while, she wants me to hold her. So maybe by the time she wants me to hold her she has just worked herself into a frenzy and doesn't know why she was upset in the first place?
Baby boy is doing great. I was looking at my belly the other day and I could see it moving with his kicks and punches. Cool! He was also very active at bed time last night. If he continues that pattern, then I wont be able to fall asleep! He is so much more active than Keila ever was.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Acid Reflux?
Posted by Mlynczyk at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've had heartburn really bad these past few weeks too! Feel bad for you that yours has started so early. I pretty much find myself taking Tums everynight before bed!
Post a Comment