CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today would've been the day :(

That I would've found out the sex. It makes me sad! But only 6 more days until I can finally find out. Ugh, it would've been a cool Mother's Day gift to tell everyone that day...if I could wait, haha. Oh well, there are worse things in life! I don't know how people wait until the baby is born! It would be sooo hard to do. I extended the poll to guess whether it is a boy or girl to next week. But I don't think blogging is as popular as when I was having Keila becasue only 1 person has voted, and that is from today! Oh well, at least I will have all my blogging records for personal use. I want to print it out and save it for future reference. I guess it's my journal over this time in my life.

0 comments: