CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Almost 21 weeks

This past week has been not cool. Keila was sick with something...well something was making her not be able to keep food down. After an x-ray, it looked like she was constipated and had a lot of gas built up. Another possibility was that a bladder infection was causing her to sick, but I think it was the constipation and gas. She was finally able to poop yesterday, but it was just a little bit. She was still under the weather yesterday though. Today she has gone poop twice and has been able to keep all the food down she has eaten....which is a lot! She was pretty much starving all week and begging for food, but I couldn't give her very much or she was puking it up. Due to the constipation, the Dr told me to give her miralax so that was in her water yesterday and today. Today she has been playing and eating and pretty much back to normal. Yay!

Baby boy is doing good. He has moved up a little higher...well I am starting to feel him a little higher. He already pushes out and kind of lays there so I can feel his little body. So cool! He definitely likes my bladder/trampoline too. I will be 21 weeks on Sunday! Crazy!

As for Jared and I, Jared interviewed and was offered a Math job in Sisters. This was back on the 12th that he got the job. Last Saturday we drove to Redmond to look at houses. A friend of ours who lives in Redmond hooked us up with his realtor and we figured out what hosues we wanted to see before we actually went over. So we found one that we liked, and decided to go ahead and put an offer on it. It was accepted! We had the inspection done yesterday, and everything looked ok as far as all the major things. I can't believe everything happened so fast! Our house closes on June 18th, so we will be moving that weekend, so soon! Jared is really excited to move over there and be able to own a house again. He really loves central oregon and how much less it rains there. The city of Redmond has really grown, and where we will be living is nice. It's right next to a park and some schools. I am bummed because I am leaving my amazing midwife . I will get to see her one more time before we move over. :(

1 comments:

amy said...

So awesome to hear you talk about your baby BOY! You will have a lot of exciting changes happening in the next few months! So glad Keila is feeling better...what a week!