CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

11 Weeks...Blah blah blah

Okay, so I think has been the second worst week of the pregnancy! It must be my hormones leveling back out or something. I should be feeling better, like I was last week! On Monday, I could hardly keep any food down. Not fun I must say. I think Jared gets worried that I am still puking and sometimes more than one time a day. I just want to have a normal stomach again! Night-time is really bad and I usually can't eat a real dinner or have very much of one. That is probably why I am not gaining any weight. I am really trying to keep my mind on other things rather than feeling nauseas and wanting to sleep all day. It doesn't really help. I just hope that everything with the baby is safe and healthy. I wonder if I will ever love food again...haha. I know I will, but it doesn't seem like it right now.

I am almost done with the first trimester so that is exciting. I can feel the muscles and ligaments stretching out in my belly. Sometimes it feels as if I did some type of ab workout or something...obviously I didn't. I am ready for the yucky part to be over and for the 'normalness' to set in...if that ever does.

Anyhoo...did I tell everyone that I am super-duper excited to be pregnant? 'Cause I am, really, I am! Don't let me fool you too much:)

0 comments: