Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote last. I am now 9 1/2 weeks along...closer to 10 weeks though. The past couple of weeks have been worse only because puking has come into play. The good thing is that it really isn't that bad compared to other people. I don't get sick everyday, so that is nice, but the feeling of wanting to puke at any second really isn't fun. I wasn't able to hear the heartbeat last time because the Dr must've not wanted to use the doppler at that time. Darn. I thought I would've been able to do at least that because so many other people get to hear the heart beat that early. We did make an appt for the end of this month to hear the heartbeat and to check on my weight. Apparently I need to gain and not lose weight...haha. I don't think I am losing weight unhealthily though (did I just make up a word? haha). I stopped drinking pop and eating candy, so losing 2 pounds over a month isn't that bad I think.
I can tell that my stomach is pooching out a little bit, so that is cool and annoying at the same time. I have to remember which jeans fit tighter and which ones don't before I put them on. I really want to wear sweatpants all the time, or something because the pressure on my stomach area doesn't help when feeling sick! I have safety-pinned a pair of pants when they were way to tight so I could wear them and that wasn't too bad.
I can't wait for the next few weeks to go by when I will be in the second trimester. It has gone by really fast...which is a good thing!
Monday, March 3, 2008
9 1/2 weeks...blah
Posted by Mlynczyk at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Leah!
You are alomost to the end of the first trimester. Drink and eat things with lemon. Helps with feeling sick, sometimes just smelling a lemom can help.
Bye mama
Post a Comment