CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feeling better...so far

So I am almost 14 weeks, and it has seemed that the 2nd trimester mark has treated me fairly well. I actually have an appetite, I can drink more than a sip of liquids, and I am able to be more sociable! I really want to go to the store and buy some yoga-type pants or something that wont look exactly like sweat pants but something I can wear to places and not look like a bum. I have one pair of jeans that don't feel uncomfortable around my waist. My pants that I wear to school are still fitting okay because they are looser than my jeans are. I still don't like wearing them. I think I have actually gained a couple of pounds in the past week rather than lose a couple of pounds...so that feels a little comforting.

Since finding out that I was prego I have lost 12 pounds. I need to weigh myself in the morning to see what I weight this week to make sure I'm not wasting away anymore. I guess it's in my genes to lose a lot of weight during pregnancy, but when I start feeling like I could be disintegrating, I would rather be gaining weight and feeling healthy.

I am taking a trip to Portland tonight...not really looking forward to the car ride. So far long car rides don't sit well with me, but after feeling a little better, I am not sure what to expect. I already have to clean a car seat due to a bag having a small hole in it...GROSS!!!

It is cool to think that there is only about 26 more weeks until the baby will be born. I am so excited that everything is going well, and from the ultrasound a couple weeks ago, everything looks fine.

0 comments: