Well, The first trimester is just about over. I am feeling slightly better today than I have since a week ago...which isn't saying much because I had the flu last week! I had another Dr appt to go over the ultrasound and try to hear the heartbeat. Well she found the heart beat right away this time, so that is cool. She also gave me some suggestions for vitamins to take to help feel better, so I guess we will see if that works. I am glad that the 2nd trimester is here because I 'should' start feeling better. Let's just pray that I do! I would love to be one of those women who loves to be pregnant.
I was telling Jared that it would've been awesome to be pregnant with twins and then we could just be done! His response...you only want to have two?...I said, 'well you try being pregnant and feeling sick all the time!' Haha. He said, 'well not very pregnancy is the same. Maybe you will feel different with other pregnancies.' Silly Jared!
My Dr told me only about 28 more weeks and we can evict this baby! I said okay! Don't get my wrong, I am so glad and thankful to be pregnant, but this baby is kicking my butt! It is funny to say, but I can't wait to start gaining some weight! I am sick and tired of losing weight! I did gain .2 ounces since my Dr appt last week...lol Dr said that was better than losing weight! Haha very funny.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Just about 13 weeks
Posted by Mlynczyk at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment