Well, I am officially starting my 4th month being pregnant. I am still feeling a little sick here and there. It is hard to say why I am still getting sick...The only thing I can think of is the amount of food I am eating. I try to snack all day and make sure I am eating enough, but sometimes I forget to eat. I think it is these times when I feel the worst and have to run to the bathroom. Good thing is that I am not puking everyday. So far, in the past week, I have only puked 4-5 times. I would say that is pretty good. I just wish that I could have that satisfied feeling back in my stomach. I get it once in a while, but not as often as I would like. I am at least feeling well enough to go out into the world and do normal things. I am getting sick and tired of a lot of food because I have been eating them to make sure I can actually keep it down. It is all boring food. I wish I could just eat whatever and not feel sick afterwards. I need to start posting some pictures because my belly is starting to expand...just a little bit but it is.
It would be fun to have everyone post what their predictions are for the gender of the baby. So if you read my blog, take a guess and leave a comment!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
14 Weeks
Posted by Mlynczyk at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hello Leah...This is Casey VandenBos' wife, Jessica. Not sure if you remember me but I have been reading all about your pregnancy. First off CONGRATS! Super exciting. Second no worries about the name thing I experienced that and still do actually...people have no tact sometimes. Third I'm going on a limb saying you are having a boy! :) Anyway good luck and I hope you start feeling great soon!!!
Post a Comment