Well, the past week has been good! I feel much better. Almost back to normal! The only bad thing is that I have had a cold. I had a Doctor appt a couple of days ago and she prescribed me some medicine to take...yay because it has helped! I have also gotten a little bigger in the past week, good because the baby is growing, bad because my muscles and ligaments are stretching more. I had an ultrasound last weekend, I will need to post those pictures soon. The baby was measuring acurately and moving around a lot! It was giving the techs a very hard time, especially since they were all being trained. Oh well, good experience for them to get an active baby. I made an appt for my next ultrasound when I saw my Doctor this week. So we will find out the sex of the baby on May 15th. I think I will go ahead and start a poll where you all can vote on what gender you think the baby is. It will be open until May 15th when we find out.
Other news from a few days ago...Jared was offered a job and accepted! He still has a couple of things to do...the superintendent has to approve him to be hired, and he has to graduate and receive his teaching license. He will definitely be graduating and getting his license, so we really have nothing to worry about. He will be working as a 7/8th grade math teacher at the middle school in Molalla. We have already been working on fixing some things around our house to try and get ready to sell this summer. I think we will try to get it on the market within the next month. Something I wouldn't think we would do is buy a condo, but we might end up doing that if we move up there. They are actually bigger than our house, so that is cool. Also, the cost is a lot less..164,900...so we would be able to put enough money down from the selling of our house and only owe around 140,000! That would be awesome to help with mortgage payments. Most everything else is too expensive to buy right now because I won't be working right away and we will only have Jared's income. If I were going to find a job and work along with Jared, we could definitely afford something else, but oh well. So we are thinking we will see how they look and see if we like them, and then in 2 years find something else because I expect to be working by January and from then on. You guys probably don't care about those details...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
17 Weeks and Jared has a job!
Posted by Mlynczyk at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on the job! I voted for a boy- they're so fun!
Post a Comment