CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Almost 16 weeks

Well, Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks...It doesn't seem like it though. Time just goes by so fast. Last night(this morning) I woke up at 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep...If I did I was in the lightest sleep ever! I rolled onto my belly...trying to fall asleep...and I felt a flutter and poke...am I crazy or could it have been the baby?! I don't know what else it could've been. This morning really sucked though, I didn't get that much sleep, and I was really tired! So I stayed in bed to get some more rest, and I think I finally fell back to sleep after a couple of hours.

Let's see, what else is going on? Well, Jared has another interview this week with a school in the Salem/Portland area. He also had another school district tell him yesterday that they are very very interested in him...Hopefully he will have a job lined up for next year in the next few weeks!

I'm having another ultrasound this weekend, so I should be able to put some more pics up after that. I am excited to see the baby again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!i think you will have a BOY!