CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

15 Weeks

So tomorrow marks 15 weeks. Crazy! I am doing pretty well. Yesterday and so far today I have had an upset stomach, but I don't know what to do. It is a different feeling than I had during the worst part of the 'morning sickness'. I can tell that the baby is getting bigger because my belly is. It seems to have expanded within the past few days out of nowhere...well okay maybe nowhere...I knew it would get bigger.

Nobody wants to play the guessing game with me I guess...I only had one person respond to last weeks post. I don't remember if I said what Jared and I guessed when I first found out. I don't know if it has stayed the same, but at the beginning Jared thought I would have a girl and I guessed boy. Last week Jessica guessed boy. So I guess that means 2 for boy and 1 for girl.

I do know that we have some friends from school who are also pregnant and they just found out yesterday that they are having a girl! Yay for them! They have no idea what they are going to name her...they didn't really think of any girl names because they already have a daughter and loved that name. They had their boy name picked out, but now they are thinking of girl names again! Also, I just found out yesterday that my cousin and his wife found out they are having a girl as well! They found out a couple weeks ago I think. I wonder what names they are thinking of. So out of the 5 people I know who are prego right now (I make #6), 2 are girls. If I am having a boy, at least I get to buy someone cute dresses!

I am getting a free ultrasound on the 19th. I am thinking I might be able to find out the sex of the baby at that ultrasound because I will be 16 1/2 weeks along. They should be able to see the organs at 15 weeks, so I will ask about that when I get it done. I will also have to talk to Jared to see if he would care if I found out if he wasn't there. He won't be able to go with me because it is in Lebanon and he works on Saturdays. If he didn't care, I could come up with a cute way to let him know what is is when I get home. Hmm...I guess we will just have to wait and see!

0 comments: